Steal My Heart For Your Kee[p]ing
[html]

BEDDDD now >_>;. We could probably end here? Meh? I don’t know what else they could do. :p

Her warmth, and her petite body, and her essence made Ezra all fuzzy and tingly inside. His anger was despicable and he regretted the burning embarrassment that penetrated his body. This moment was the moment that everything fell into place and things were resolved. Ezra finally moved his maw away from hers, before looking her in the eyes and giving her a loving wet lick on the ,cheek. Everything that needed to be said was said, now it was just to enjoy the other being.

The boy slowly untangled himself from Ever, and stood up to take a drink from the glistening water. It chilled him instantly, giving him a peculiar warm and cold contrast throughout his body. “I’m falling for you, Ever,” he said quietly, before sitting down again next to her. It had to be said after the previous events. He really did, there was no denying it. Their problems would be worked out later, all that really mattered now was the warm, ethereal aura she gave off, and the glistening of the water.

<style type="text/css"> .ez b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5c299; letter-spacing:1px; } .ez .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:275px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ez p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #74563e} .ez {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#a58262; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Table by Lucia! <3

Messages In This Thread