Driven by curiosity
[html]

It was impossible for the pup to tell just how filthy his face had become. Though he could see the a bit of it smeared across the top of his nose, he lifted a dirt covered paw in an attempt clean off his nose but it only made matters worse. She peered around him, asking what it was. Saying 'nothing' popped into his head, but knew such a fib would just get him in trouble since momma could already see that it was certainly more than nothing. Looking down at his dirty paws he muttered, "a hole." Looking up at his momma he hoped he wasn't in too much trouble. "I ony want to see da undergwond parts. I pomis I whill put da dirt back," He offered. He had been careful not to actually dig up the roots though, and while they were perhaps not as perfect and pristine as they had once been, there wasn't any major damage done to the plant. He had only wanted to learn more about it, not harm it after all.

<style type="text/css">
.cypress05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2dbd9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cypress05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#283022; text-align:center;}
.cypress05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypress05-border1 {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.cypress05-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #899977; margin:0 auto 10px auto;}
.cypress05 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#9fb489; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ress05.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2dbd9; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#283022; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread