this is the story of my life
[html]
OOC: pft, I could barely resist this thread, so totally get you. (plus we were supposed to have a thread with these two awhile back anywayssssssss) I also am assuming he's in lupus or secui form, I didn't see any form mentioned <3

It only took a prod of the bush until there was a wolf almost at his throat. It was a wolf all right, because Daisuke knew for sure that this was too big to be a coyote. Snake was the tallest one he saw that was not hybridized. In defense, he would pull the branch up and defended himself (surprisingly) with the stick, the ivory fangs of the other catching a part of the branch that could easily been bitten through and he snapped it in two real quick. Daisuke had a delighted look on his face, and was happy that his reflexes still decided to work, even if he was toppled over by this large wolf, just because of the surprise of the animal flying out at him. Snapping the branch in two had given Daisuke a thick end of the branch that he would still hold for the same use he just used it for. It would take the wolfman at least two or three bites to get through the thicker end, and Daisuke was well aware of this. If Daisuke was to shove the complete end to the wolf, he could give the man a mouthful of wood, maybe a few splinters on his gums, and tongue. As he was toppled over though, he had given a tuck and roll before he was back on his feet in front of the wolf again. A stupid grin was on the stoned face. He'd have to keep in mind not to giggle too much, even though every time he thought about not giggling, he giggled, and now was not a moment in when he did not giggle lightly as he guarded his chest and neck with the stick. He danced there for a moment, much like a boxer would dance in the ring. His stupid tail wagging. I've got to remember, that this is just a game.

Hello, sir. a stoned, yet polite tone was to overtake his voice, after all, he held nothing against anybody here...Well except maybe the one who was within the same ranking he would be if he ever joined the clan. Daisuke didn't join Inferni for his own reasons, the punk finding the large claiming of lands to be one of the most horrible ideas invented. Daisuke's tail wagged lightly, smile still on pierced maw. You're a beautiful creature, sir. the words in the form of a compliment had passed his lips as he finally was able to really see the man. He was a particular pattern that he had not seen too much of, if at all. And scars would make his appearance better, a tongue would run over lips as he had seen those scars on that body, and he just wished to trace them with his fingers. He wouldn't be allowed to though, because something was happening...

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Daisukeraib b {font-weight:normal; color:#7527a1; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Daisukeraibooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Daisukeraib p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Daisukeraib {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... earrow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread