this is the story of my life
[html]

Hey, Jacoby! Mel invited me here. I'm going away on vacation, so I'll make a post and you two can NPC Hybrid being his cranky old self for the rest of the thread. 8D And if I get back and this thread is still going, I'll definitely reply again!

Hybrid had never thought he would encounter this wolf again. Not after he and Mason had chased him out of Inferni for a first time. Who was stupid enough to tresspass on Inferni's territory not once, but twice? Clearly, the answer to this question stood before him.

Hybrid had followed Gabriel to the southernmost river, watching quietly from behind. Hybrid had not felt any compelling reason to do so: he simply made the decision to follow the Aquila, and so, he did. Now, from his slightly elevated perch, he could see it had been a good decision. The wolf poked at Gabriel with a stick only for the hybrid to leap out of the undergrowth, fangs bared. Hybrid had to fight the urge to immediately rush to his leader's rescue; he had to plan this well or it would just be a scrappy mess.

When the yellow wolf drawled something about how "beautiful" Gabriel was, it was the last straw. No wolf had the right to tresspass on Inferni's territory smelling like pot and saying such things to their leader. Hybrid didn't even understand why the wolf had said it: just that he had.

The yellow wolf was in his Optime form and Hybrid, as always, was in his Secui form. Old reliable, he would probably say. However, this was not to Hybrid's disadvantage: he had fought -- and won -- a fight in the same way. The other fight had been against an untrained female, while this fight would be with Gabriel against a particularly hulk-like wolf. It would certainly be a challenge; but Hybrid was prepared.

He tried to sneak up from behind and launched himself at the wolf. He sought to bite the wolf's calves and sever the muscle -- or, at least make him bleed a little. Whatever the outcome, it would satisfy Hybrid. As long as there was blood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread