this is the story of my life
[html]
J talks: danke <3

Maybe god wanted me to be
N O T H I N G S P E C I A L.

Oceanic eyes were on the coy-wolf (though he looked more wolf, and Daisuke could barely tell the difference) as the male stood there in his lupus form. He spoke no words. Just snarled. Daisuke's smile did not falter, and he still danced on his two feet. Right, left, right, left, one leg would pop up, and the other down. Daisuke saw no danger within this situation. The showing of teeth did tell him in his mind to be submissive, instinctively bred into him, but the other part of his mind was telling him(the more dominate part of his mind) was telling him that he was perfectly fine and that this was a game, no matter how serious to man in front of him was. He also had the extra chemicals flowing in his brain that made everything less serious as well. Where he was quick with reacting to the lupus male, he had not noticed that there was another being behind him, waiting in the brush for him to make a move. Daisuke would only dance there, and when the man rushed at him, his ears caught the movement before his eyes were able to move back to see what it was, and before his eyes were able to catch the sight of the being who would charge at him, he'd feel his left foot being clutched within the jaws of another. A surprised and short yelp escaped Daisuke's maw, but it was not a pained yelp, just a surprised one. While eyes were working on identifying what was going on with his leg, he had almost missed the form of the other man rushing towards him.

Daisuke, for the moment did not worry about the familiar man that was attached to his leg, because he was about to have another problem, so he swung the rest of the branch he had towards the rushing black saddled man. The secui man on his leg though had been determined to yank his leg out from under him. The other would pull and tug at his leg and Daisuke had no choice but to let go of the branch. He let out a frustrated grumble as he pulled his leg towards him, and he had taken a fist and smashed the heavily scarred man in the face several times to get him off his foot. Once he was successful with that, Daisuke had jumped back, away from the two men and he looked at the two men. A smile formed on his lips. Tag is only fun when there's one person who's it, you know. the man spoke, a childish grin on his face as he stood there for a moment. I never caught any names, Mine is Daisuke, nice to meet both of ya. he spoke and gave a wink. His foot was bleeding, leaving a trail of blood under his foot as he backed up against a tree trunk. A smile was on his face still as he gave a quick glance towards the branch that was above him in the tree. If he was lucky, that would be his escape, if escape was necessary.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread