this is the story of my life
[html]

OOC: tell me if i need to change anything

The heavily scarred 'yote had become familiar in the eyes of Daisuke, his memory finally bringing up the meeting with the younger, Mason boy in the territory when Daisuke found himself here for the first time. A smile was on his face. I remember you. Still looking as handsome as ever if I do say so myself. the golden man spoke to the red-eyed beast. The golden man's tail wagged lightly as his back pressed against the tree trunk. Clawed hands touched the bark behind him before the scarred 'yote rushed at Daisuke yet again. Daisuke figured that this was the best time to get out of the way, so his hands shot up to that branch he was looking at before, hands gripped the bark as strong biceps would aim to lift himself off of the ground. He was lifted to say the least, and he kicked out at the scarred man as he went to pull his legs up and out of the way.

Daisuke went to pull the rest of him up into the tree, but the sluggish reaction was a little bit too slow for the second being that would charge at him, who ended up getting the tip of his golden tail fully in the grip of his mouth. Daisuke pulled away. Between the male's teeth, he heard and felt the crunch of the tiny bones in his tail that had given him an adrenaline rush that shivered through his body. He couldn't help but let a manic giggle pass his lips as the pain shot through his body and turned into pleasure. A shiver ran up his spine, and all the man could do was pull away from the other man. He kicked out as he pulled his body up towards the tree, his clawed feet kicking in air and then tree bark as he climbed up the tree. The popping of his tail bones and the ripping of flesh bothered him none, the man didn't really even notice that the whole tip of his ripped from his possession. He felt it, because obviously, there was the sudden pressure release on his tail and he was able to crawl into the tree. He would look down at the two and he took his tail into his hand. He looked at his bloodied tail and giggled. Either I'm getting slow or you two are really fast. the man commented, a smile still on his face.

Daisuke quickly moved onto one of the higher branches and sat down on it, looking down at the two on the ground. Quick Question. The man would tell the two. How far North does Inferni go now? bloodied tail wagged gently as blood dripped from the end of it as he sat where he was in the tree. When they would follow, he would make sure to jump back on the ground and start running 'skipping' towards the river where his home was located.

<style>
.daidai-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.daidai-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.daidai-z91 b {color:#ED963C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.daidai-z91 {background-color:#3A1701; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... kegift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.daidai-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread