On her face is a map of the world
[html]
At the time that I started the thread, she would have had about two weeks left Smile

She didn't know if the tribe had said anything about her or if individual members spoke to each other or gossiped..she didn't know any of that. But somehow Moonfyre hadn't found out about what had happened to her. She hadn't made the pups' father's name public and wouldn't, only telling very close friends who he actually was...but the fact that she was pregnant in general she had thought was a known thing. She looked back at Moonfyre and tilted her head to the side. He somehow hadn't known. "I'm sorry, I thought everyone knew." She said.

Ember hadn't meant to deceive him or anything by not letting him know sooner. "I have only a few short weeks left before they're here." She said. She wasn't sure how she felt about it...she was excited and worried at the same time. "I'm sorry that you didn't know...I guess i should have told you sooner" It might have affected the way he looked at her..he'd still be friends with her, wouldn't he?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread