On her face is a map of the world
[html]

Okay =] Aww poor Ember.. Does she love the father?

Moonfyre tilted his head at the subject too. Everyone knew? It seemed gossip was everywhere. He thought it was a thing that humans only did, but as he thought about it it seemed reasonable. Anything that could communicate with one another had the ability to gossip. He hadn’t gossiped with anyone here in Aniwaya so maybe that was why he hadn’t known about her pregnancy.

Hmm… Not me.

He was looking away at that moment and thinking about who the father could be. He had no idea who Ember even spoke to aside from him and hadn’t had a clue of who the father of the pups could’ve been either. Then he brought his eyes back to Ember’s. She seemed worried that he’d be angry or something. He finally realized and jumped at the suggestion.

Ember, I’m not angry with you. I was just surprised at the fact.

He approached her more closely now and sat beside her. He looked up at those emerald orbs that he loved so much and wished that his friend would be the happy femme he met before.

So, you’re going to birth them at this house?

Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread