On her face is a map of the world
[html]

Oohhh . Moonfyre has a chance =D hehe [300+ WC]

Moonfyre acquired butterflies in his stomach when Ember said she liked him a lot. He’d never really socialized normally like this with anyone aside from Ember and he didn’t know if he had a crush on her or that he really just liked her like a friend. Perhaps, maybe he liked her as a best friend because it was evident she thought highly of him.

He couldn’t really picture Ember as a mother only because he didn’t really know her in that loving kind of way. Though, somewhere deep inside him he knew that she would be alright. Her heart was strong and if she was okay without the father being…. The father? Where was he? Moonfyre didn’t want to be so nosey about things that he was not involved in but he had to know and if Ember wanted him to know, he would know soon enough.

Ember, if you don’t mind me asking, who’s the father of the pups? Where is he?

Moonfyre hoped that she would not see him as butting his black nose in her life. After he’d asked he backed off and sat back down on his haunches. He didn’t really understand all this to its fullest because this has never happened to him or anyone close to him before but he sensed her stress over the situation and would stick with her until she didn’t need him anymore. He felt for her. Then he looked up at the house and it was quite a nice place for birthing and raising pups. It was better than most caves and dens anyway. He signed and looked back at her with loving care in his expression.

Ember, I will stay with you through this for as long as you want me to. I will never leave your side no matter what happens. After his outburst was a short pause, but he continued, And yes, this is quite a nice humble abode. He smiled up at her with his wolf smile.

Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread