On her face is a map of the world
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
If I can ever get off my bum to reply to you, yes! <3

She had known that questions of the pups' parentage would come up, but she didn't know how much she wanted to discuss it. She hadn't prepared any kind of answer or reply to such a question yet. Ember looked away for a second then back to Moonfyre. Something horrible had happened to her, but she felt as if it were her fault. She had been stupid..she'd untied the rapist, set the wolf free.

"Their father was a loner. I don't know where he is." She said. "He doesn't know about them." That was what mattered, anyway. Not who. The female looked back at the house and gave Moon a small smile. He approved of the place and would stick through this with her. She felt a little better about things, and rested one hand on her belly as she thought.

"I'm glad. You're a real good friend of mine. I don't make friends too easily, either." She said. Ember would try her best to make this house into a home...as best as she could. She was unsure about a lot of things regarding the pups, but this was one thing that was certain. This house would be her home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread