On her face is a map of the world
[html]

<3 [300+ WC]

Moonfyre smiled and nodded. Him neither. He actually had no friends before he came to the land of bleeding souls. Now look at him: he made a new friend. After his old accomplice died he thought he’d never be able to make another friend again. He hadn’t even known how they’d become friends.

He was staring into her beautiful eyes as he was lost in thought. He hadn’t even realized when they wandered from her emerald orbs to her bulging abdomen. Then he came back to reality and quickly realized what he was staring at and shook his head. He looked at the ground going over what he was about to say. He wasn’t totally sure if it was a good idea to ask her this. He looked back up at her and spit his game.

Ember, can I stay with you?

Moonfyre had been lonely for the past month getting these strange feelings of familiarity as he stayed alone in his hut. He was unsure of what exactly was familiar to him but he knew it took him to a point in his life that he would rather not remember. He was afraid to look at her face, afraid that he would be rejected. He knew she would probably want privacy now that it was almost time for the pups but he wanted company. He was being selfish in a way. He noticed his words didn’t come out as planned and quickly corrected himself.

I mean if you don’t mind? I’m sure you’d want some company, no?

His bag was slung around his shoulder, something he had just realized. He was so used to wearing his dark gray bag that he didn’t even feel it when it was in its usual spot. He had everything he needed aside from his green blanket, but he would be fine. He had his human history book to keep him satisfied and he had his magical moon amulet around his neck to protect him. There was nothing else in the world he needed more than Ember.

Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread