On her face is a map of the world
[html]

ooc

Lately she'd been having issues with getting things done around the house. She would no doubt have more of these issues as time went on...and she'd need some help getting things done. Ember would want to decorate the house and prepare it for the pups' arrival. She looked up at Moonfyre, surprised, her brow knitting together in puzzlement for a moment before she answered. "Why would you want to? I'm not...I mean, I could use some help, definitely. I'm not able to hunt very well for myself any more, either..but you would want to?" She asked.

It would actually be a good change to have someone around to talk to and to have some assistance with hunting. "I..I'd like that, but it's up to you. I need to move my things over to this house. Do you have many things?" She inquired. They could combine their stuff together to make the house look good.

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread