On her face is a map of the world
[html]

Eh post. Smile

Ember’s reaction didn’t go as planned. His heart slumped as she asked him why he would want to. His ears drooped and his head bowed lower. Then she elaborated and he heard the rest of her explanation. His ears came back up to their original spot and his heart shot into his throat. Staying with Ember. <3 His tail wagged for a short second before he nodded vigorously as she asked him if he would want to.

I don’t have many things and I have the necessities with me for now.

He turned to show her his bag that was sagging with the one item in it, the book. He would maybe go out and explore when they were settled and get more items to fit his personality, but now was not the time. He turned again to show her the necklace around his neck, but not obviously.

I want to because I like you Ember. I will do anything for you: hunt, clean, move things, decorate, anything.

Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread