On her face is a map of the world
[html]

ooc

"Well I don't need you to do everything for me..I can do some things. But when I get a little bigger, when they grow a bit more, I will have troubles getting around I think." She wasn't completely helpless just yet. The female was used to providing for herself, for the most part, and would continue to do so until it became more difficult.

"Alright. Well..I guess we should go home then?" She asked, looking back at him. "This house will need a bit of cleaning..maybe we should do that today and worry about everything else tomorrow. I'm sure it has a bed in it"

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread