On her face is a map of the world
[html]

I hope you don’t mind, but I kinda made the layout of the house.. Feel free to add anything Smile

Moonfyre nodded and went into the house first. He shook his bag off and shifted while he had some extra time before she followed him. When his transformation was complete, he stood upright and looked around. The house was filthy from sitting around. Everything had at least ten layers of dust on them and he made dusty paw prints as he walked across the floor. First he walked into the kitchen where there were broken dishes everywhere on the floor. He didn’t step inside knowing he would probably step on some glass. He shook his head and backed out and headed upstairs. The stairs creaked in protest as he stepped upon them. When he reached the top there was but a single room. One bed, which was also filthy. He would have to shake out those blankets. At least the bed was huge. It must’ve been king size. He sighed; there was a lot of work to be done here.

Moonfyre exited the bedroom and went down the stairs. He should start in the kitchen before someone gets hurt from the glass. When he reached the first floor he looked around for a “broom” and dustpan. He spotted them in a far corner and grabbed them. He made his way toward the kitchen and began sweeping up the glass. He didn’t bother to look at the rest of the house.

Moon thinks &emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .mf1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9a8; letter-spacing:1px; } .mf1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#adb08a; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .mf1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afb17d} .mf1 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#686947; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... nfyre1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread