On her face is a map of the world
[html]

She is a little grumpy :3

At his question she turned back to the kitchen, stopping with her dusting. She needed her rag to be wet anyway, if she could get it that way, and maybe there would be some water in there. Ember hadn’t realized how much work that they would have to put into the place to make it livable, how much dust and grime and dirt there was all over the place…and now cleaning it all seemed a daunting task.

She came into the kitchen and dunked her rag into the same water, wringing it out, then looked up at Moon. ”Why do you call me that?” She asked, a slightly grumpy tone to her voice. She didn’t know what he was trying to say by calling her “beautiful”, if he meant it as some kind of a name or what. ”I think I got a splinter in my finger..It kind of hurts now that I’ve gone and gotten it wet with that dirty water” She continued, holding out the hand to show him.

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread