On her face is a map of the world
[html]

XD I know, right?

"No." She answered simply. Ember watched as he worked with the splinter, flinching slightly when he pinched her skin to get it to come out a bit more so he could pull it out. It had hurt going in, but it hurt even more coming out. It was a pretty big one! "Ow...owowow.." She mumbled, frowning. It was out soon enough with his help, and she withdrew her hand quickly. She didn't want him to think that she actually liked holding hands with him or anything.

A small amount of warmth had spread through her from where he had held onto her hand, and she swallowed a bit nervously now. "It does feel better. Thanks. But I should get my work done. Then maybe a nap or something...I'm pretty tired." She said. Ember took the now damp rag and went to dusting things off in the bedroom. After that she headed outside to beat out the blanket as best as she could. It was a bit nippy outside now, but it would get a lot colder when night came.

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread