One, two, buckle my shoe
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

When the young boy moved to look at the cinnamon and caramel coated intruder, lavender eyes caught sight of the silvery, shiny form wriggling blindly in ache for its natural habitat. Ears perked in silent surprise and the white tipped tail’s movement picked up as he watched the boy with a grand smile. It was a gift to be able to watch this boy develop from a frightened, runty child and into a strong, resourceful adult. He would not take on arrogance and think that the boy reminded him of himself and his own transformation from child to grownup, and instead only appreciated this cheerful sight. Aquatic meat was something the leader greatly appreciated, and he liked the thought of having a skilled fisher in the pack. Giddy was free to do whatever he wished, but the leader thought he saw potential here. It was never a bad idea to polish one’s basic survival skills.

As the youth’s voice rang over the dancing water, the adult moved from lush grass to the crystal stream of water. The liquid pushed coolly against his lower legs, but it was comfortable and soothing. ”You’re right, we need at least six fishes. Perhaps more if you want to bring some back to Nayru,” lips remained curved and eyes twinkled with soft humour that Giddy easily could miss if he did not pay attention. ”I’m sure she would love some.” Was it foolish to be entertained by the thought of something more than a friendship between the spotted girl and the black boy? They seemed to get along so well, and who knew what would happen once they reached the age where hormones intensified everything. ”I’m quite hungry, actually. Want to see who can catch the biggest fish?” A clever grin replaced the not-so-innocent smile that had graced his lips for only a short moment.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread