Meeting the Allied
[html]

Ok, this is the last post. I'll have this archived after I reply. WC: 520 {5 points}

Layla was glad to see the look of happiness on the young pup’s face. It was always a joy to see a pup having fun with pretty much a stranger. The mistress wasn’t exactly a stranger to him, but he didn’t know much about her and she didn’t know much about the pup. Until she learned more about him and his pack, he was just an acquaintance. The black and white she wolf was glad to see how amazed the pup was with her molding of the sand, even if her “mountain” was just a pile of hardened sand. She especially loved the look he gave when she began to shape it. If when the pup was able to shift wanted to learn how to do this himself, then she wouldn’t mind being his teacher. It seemed that at the moment the only pup she was teaching was Gideon, and she wouldn’t mind sharing what she knew if the pup was curious about anything. Until she had pups of her own, there was no one for her to teacher besides the pack pups and any pups she happened to come across, like Denali.

After going off on a tangent, Layla peered back over to the pup and noticed he was digging his own hole. Even though he was not able to shift, the mistress still thought it was possible to make a sand mountain at the very least. As she watched him beginning to make his mountain, the mistress looked back to her creation and began to add in some smaller details to try and make the creature more realistic. His excited yelp to show the she wolf his mountain caught her attention once more. It was actually a nice looking mountain considering that he couldn’t do much with his paws. She scooted over to the pup’s mountain and began to harden it a bit before he climbed onto it. She liked the idea of him trying to be the ruler of his own mountain, that was until it crushed under his feet. The poor little pup seemed so down. The she wolf moved her sandy hand and rubbed the top of the pup’s head. ”It’s alright Denali. Your mountain wasn’t hard enough. If it was a bit harder, I’m sure it would have held you up just fine.”

The pup’s eyes wandered to the sky and noticed that it was getting late. Denali even mentioned that he should be heading home soon. Layla should probably have headed back home a little while ago, but she was having too much fun. The mistress nodded and moved over to the water to wash the sand off her body. Even though sand was building on her feet as she went to get her stuff, she didn’t mind. The she wolf bent down to grab her bag and then moved her orbs back to the pup. ”Then I’ll be heading home too Denali. I had a great time playing with you. Let me know if you ever want to play again.” With that, she turned around and began to disappear into the distance.

<style>
.layla-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.layla-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.layla-z91 b {color:#FDDEF0; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.layla-z91 {background-color:#E1B6BB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... lagift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FCC3E3; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7D3F46; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.layla-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread