Life the bigger picture
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: blah blah blah

She was young she was twisted, shallow and lonely, but more then all that she was lost. Amaranth stood in the cave touching the spot that Haku had nipped at her throat. She had told no one had not gone home til she was heeled so her mother and father wouldn't ask questions. She had been her hiding even from Niro. She didn't want to cause them worry though she also was beginning not to care as to who thought what. Did any of them try hard to find her no did that matter to her no. Did the news of Haku's death matter... yes. She wanted to kill him to show him she was worthy.

Neko hoped up on to her shoulder and laid himself on her like a shall. She laughed petting him. Her body held scars from that night the one Neko now covered on her neck, her tail and her eye. But the scar most invisible was the mental one. She was so lost in her thoughts.

Neko should I stay where he can see me today or hide? Cowards hide so what am I afraid of he doesn't scare me. She said as she stroked him head. He was a twisted cat he seemed to feed off of her and it made her laugh. She leaned in the shadows that the sun cast and bright purple eyes becoming her focal point. rubbing her head she growled thinking of that night.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread