I need a smoke break.
[html]

ooc...

Night always seemed to bring its own kind of beauty into the world. Birds turning to bats, sun turning to moon.."A whole kind of new beauty awakening.." And her thoughts rang true. She watched as a raccoon dashed across the street, striped tail following closely behind. Some referred to them as lesser pandas, but to Yuki, they seemed to be nothing more then overgrown cats.

The smell of the male had hit her like a brick wall, burying itself deep in her nostrils. He hadn't done any thing to seem suspicious, but he didn't really make his presence known. It gave her small joy as she realized she wasn't the only one who visited the homes of the dead. She stiffened at the sound of his bark, strong, loud, but short lived. It wasn't much of greeting, but at least she knew he was no threat now. No good hunter showed themselves before attacking, or so she had learned. While some killed out of the beauty of death, she killed for her passion of survival.

As she turned her neck so she could face him, the light of the moon shined on to her face, giving the creamy white a slight tint of blue. Her eyes glowed in a both frightening and beautiful manner. She could very well be an angel, or even a ghost. The smell of many others lingered on him, bringing her to the conclusion that he was from a pack. He reminded her of Kuro, with his darkly coloured fur, but she knew all too well Kuro wouldn't of came within' twenty feet of her. Her voice reflected the smallness she felt inside just by standing near him, she might've very well been a vunerable pup at that moment. The gold rings on his ear shined magically, automaticly drawing her attention as she took a few almost involuntary step towards him. She cocked her head to the side as her eyes widened in amazement, "It's pretty.." She whispered, her eyes still attactched to the peircings. Her eyes grew bigger once again as she realized she was pratically in the man's face. A small yelp escaped her throat as she stumbled back, wondering how she could of been stupid enough to get close to a stranger. "Stupid, stupid, stupid.." She thought to herself. As she built the courage back up too look him in the eye again, she studied the unique tattoos above and bellow his eye. The one on top reminded her of a moon, while the one bellow confused her. "I'm sorry, I don't know where my manners went.." She said with a nervous laugh, not bothering to change the tone of her young voice. She cleared her throat and smiled slightly before speaking again, "So.. Hi, I'm Yuki."

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread