I need a smoke break.
[html]

Ooc.

He almost laughed as the young femme got up in his maw to stare at the gold rings in his ear. He could understand not many have seen these enough to be used to them, nor tattoos. Though, they weren’t really tattoos but more like markings. He couldn’t really remember ever getting them tattooed on his face. Aside from that point, this femme was funny to him. She seemed so curious, dangerously curious. Who knew what kind of trouble she could get into in a place like this?

She had a small voice, almost like a child’s, and it sounded almost familiar to him. Almost like his long lost sister’s voice. He hadn’t any knowledge that she was alive and wouldn’t know for a long while. He shook his head getting rid of those thoughts. He jumped slightly when she yelped and scrambled back. A slight smile lit up his face. She amused him far more than anyone else he had ever met. She was an interesting female, indeed. The question was, though, did she share the same passion for humans as he did? What about the same passion to kill as he did? She was walking in the middle of a death zone and also probably the most interesting of places around here. They both were.

That’s fine Miss, I’m Moonfyre. What are you doing out here… All alone?

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks & emphasizes

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:# FF7B17;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread