I need a smoke break.
[html]

I am talking about one of those apartments that have open roof things on top, where they can like, hang their clothes. Just btw if it wasn't really clear..

Her behavior was unusual. Very rarely did she ever seem shy, timidness was almost always there, but it wasn't often that she got close to blushing. She cocked her head again slightly as he questioned her about why she was here. It was easier to lie, she would probably never see this wolf again. But she DID want to see him again, which is what scared her the most. Fibbing didn't seem right for this stranger, he had done her a favor already by not biting her face off when she got close to his. In addition to him being tolerant, she had already dug her own hole of idiocy, why not lie in it? "I was out here studying humans. And in all if you want the truth sir, um..-" She looked at him and smiled slightly, she always found it fun to use someone's name who she had just learned. The word sir had just been a result of her shy side showing through yet again, she had to work on her quick thinking. "Moonfye, I meant.. Not sir. I didn't have any one to join me. I didn't really ask.. but I don't really know many people any ways." Her grin faded; replaced by one of her famous, small, fake smiles.

The black and white female could no longer hold still. She turned and trotted the opposite way, following the moon light lit path. "C'mon.. This place is to big to just sit around doing nothing." Tail raised, ears perked and lean legs in motion, she searched for a good place to watch the sun of dark. Her heart beat matched rhythmatically as her trot turned into a flowing run. She followed the zig zaggy trail of cemet until she stumbled upon what she had been looking for. The building she entered looked to be an old apartment, paint peeling off the walls on both inside and out of the house. She climbed the stairs with deer-like leaps until she reached the top of the old home. High off the ground the moon looked beautiful, making the flat ground on the roof top sparkle like a thousand diamonds. She sat and just stared in awe , "Isn't it gorgeous?" she asked, unsure if the male had followed her all the way here. Her eyes were wide again as she marveled at the sight.

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread