I need a smoke break.
[html]

New table <3 [300+ WC]

Moonfyre kept himself from turning to the femme when he noticed her turn her head toward him. He kept staring straight ahead, up at the moon. His eyes shown like fire from the night’s light. This wolfess seemed to be fond of him in some way, if not curious. She seemed to be a loner and not knowledgeable about pack life at all. His black ears stayed alert above his crania as he listened but pretended not to notice her curiosity.

Yes.

If she wanted to know more she would have to ask and be specific about it. He didn’t like sharing his pack’s information with strangers so if she wanted to know she would have to give him a reason to trust her. He eyed her cautiously now realizing he was fraternizing with an outsider.

When he was a loner, too, he did not take so kindly to strangers and wondered why he was doing so now. He did not know her and even if she was trying to get to know him, he did not trust her; but he didn’t show it. He kept his friendly front on until he needed to let it go. He was quite the character and was taught well from all his years of loneliness.

After her second question, he became confused. Didn’t I just tell her my name? The way she said it, though, gave him in the feeling that she wasn’t meaning his name. Who was he really? He couldn’t even answer this about himself. His ideas, emotions, and thoughts were all over the place and he didn’t know whether to trust any of these wolves rather than kill them all for being so close to him. He just cocked his head like a confused dog and looked at her. Be more specific. This he thought, but did not say.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread