I need a smoke break.
[html]

Yup! Exactly (:

Yuki laughed at the male in front of her. The way he suddenly turned so serious, mid conversation, reminded her so much of herself that it was funny. His unchanging posture, eyes looking at any thing other then her, it was like a glimpse at a demon she thought she knew so well. It took effort to swallow her bubbly laughter, but she spoke almost immediatly after she did, "Not much into deep conversations, are you?" She managed an eye roll in his direction as her sarcasm showed through. Males were incapable of any thing deeper then a hello, this only confirmed her suspicions. Not all woman were much better, but she had seen a lot more cold heartedness from men. "Every one is the same." She looked up at him again, shaking her head then standing. She felt even more stupid then before, "Nice job avoiding it," she thought. She stretched out her legs, then walked away. She didn't leave the open roof top, but moved away from the man she had hoped of having a conversation with.

Some part of her wished he would yell at her, but another said that he would just leave. She was nothing to him, not a friend, and not some one who he cared about. Maybe if she was luperci, she would shrug as he did. The thought of this brought the female she had met to mind, causing her to smile. She had called her a rose, such as she seemed to be at the time. But as they talked the female switched to defensive, and the wolfdog had given up the conversation. Maybe Moonfyre was like this too, maybe he needed her to speak first. "No danger in trying" She denied the possibilty of him attacking her. After all, he didn't do it the first time. But now he is like a completely different person.." That thought nagged at her as she approached him again.

She sat close and stared at him, daring him to look back at her. She kept focused on his eyes as she started talking, "I'm am a hybrid. I have no pack, no family, and no one to take notice of my death if you killed me. My blue eye changes vision from day to day. I have no skill in fighting. I often think I'm going insane. I am usually closed off. I'm not scared of you because you remind me of my brother. Certain topics trigger emotions inside me that some consider strange. Death gives me a weird kind of amazement. I'm going to feel stupid and probably regret saying all this in a moment, but this is who I am. Nothing more, nothing less. She breathed in and sat up straight, awaiting his reaction now that he knew all of her weaknesses. It was very out of character for her to open up like this to any one, but she didnt have much to loose.

<style type="text/css">
.yukigift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1ef68; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.yukigift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#f1ef68; text-align:right; }
.yukigift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.yukigift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#62615d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/yuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e4e4e3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread