I need a smoke break.
[html]

You work fast-- I like =] [300+ WC]

She seemed to still be up in his face. What did she expect? An elaborate conversation with a wolf he didn’t know at all? He snorted as he thought of this. He liked how she was persistent but she was persistent in an annoying way. Then he comment hit him: “Everyone is the same.” He growled lowly and bared a fang or two at the comment. He was not the same as anyone else, far better than anyone around him. He thought highly of himself and would not be compared to anyone else without giving a little attitude toward the comparer. He had far more different ideas, plans, emotions, and difficulties than everyone else. His blue orbs danced with anger and he snapped his head toward her. He glared at her with orbs burning with the desire to lunge for her throat but just to scare her. He held himself steady, though; steady enough for no other to notice his distress. He spoke with a slight growl in his voice :

Like everyone else you say? No, I am far like anyone else.

He had a sting in his voice and his orbs still were angry as he looked away. She began to tell him her life story but at this point he didn’t really care. He heard her, but he ignored her. He rose back to all fours and padded toward the stairs. He trotted down the stairs, angry. As he reached the first floor with the broken windows and dusty furniture, he saw a dusty but comfortable looking bed. It was a dark red couch that was caked with dust but dust didn’t bother wolves as much as it did any other creature. He quickly and quietly jumped upon the couch and laid down, in a comfortable pose with one hind leg hanging off the side. He drew in a deep breath calming himself knowing she would be down the stairs any moment bothering him again.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread