I need a smoke break.
[html]

Yupyup!

"Pain is an emotion, not a sense. Emotions, emotions.." But she was almost sure she had felt the 'pain' the metal spring had caused her, hadn't she? "Or you just wanted him to come back.." She licked the blood off her lip to keep it from dribbling as he began to pour. The first few drops were the worst. She squirmed and kicked, but managed not to hurt herself or Moonfyre, not to say the same for the wall she had kicked. It flushed out a lot of the bacteria from her wound, but lord did it burn. When he had finished pouring, she was dizzy with pain. Flashes of lights dotted in randomized places, causing her to blink repeatedly to make them go away. Unfortunately, she was not that lucky. She looked back at the male as he chugged down the other bottle of alcohol. "Hopefully that stuff doesn't burn as much going down as it does entering." She said, referring to her now bandaged wound.

After she was convinced the alcohol had done its job, she began to clean it on her own. Her sand paper like tongue rubbed along her skin, licking up the salty crimson. When she slowed down the source a bit, she moved to the surrounding fur. The fur was stained well, but when she had finished only a light pink tint was left behind. She gave the painful gash a few more licks before turning her attention to the window.

She had always thought that those with luperci could sense if others had it, but the male led her to believe otherwise when he hinted that she would need to 'shift' to share the drink. "I would, but I can't." She looked down at her paws then back to him, "That would be one thing I didn't mention, sorry to disappoint." She wasn't particularly touchy about the subject, but she knew she would always have a disadvantage. "Why haven't you left yet?" Her voice held only pure curiosity. She was almost sure he would leave now, knowing that they couldn't even share a victory drink.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread