I need a smoke break.
[html]

WC: 300+

Because I don’t want to.

Does she really just want me to leave, then? He thought about it for a moment and looked at the bottle of vodka before them. He didn’t even think of her it, and now that she mentioned it he realized what he felt was missing about her. She wasn’t a luperci like most of the other wolves in the Souls territory. Moonfyre let out a deep sigh and got up and stepped down the stairs.

I’ll be right back.

He went downstairs and began to rummage around the kitchen. He knew what he was looking for: something for his friend so she can share a drink with him, a bowl. He rummaged through the bottom cabinets first, under the sink, and only found dead rats and rotten food. He found a stash of a white substance in five tiny little baggies which he pocketed. He thought he knew what it was, maybe cocaine. He threw all the unwanted crap on the floor to search in the back. Nothing. Then he searched the top cabinets and found that was where the dishes were. He found plates, knives, and shallow bowls at first but then as if it were calling to him he found a perfect bowl. It was dusty but he wiped the dust off with his fluffy hand. It should be clean enough.

He walked out of the kitchen and back up the stairs passing the bed on his way. He reached the top of the stairs and sat back in his spot and grabbed the bottle as he placed the bowl on the floor in front of Yuki. He poured some contents of the bottle into the bowl so she could drink with him. Then he took another large sip himself and began to talk.

See? Aren’t you glad I’m so resourceful? Drink it, it’ll help you forget about the pain.

He nudged the bowl closer to her with his knuckles. He leaned back against the wall and continued drinking his bottle. It was settled: Yuki was his new friend, the tequila will only be used for injuries, and the vodka tasted good. He was staring out the broken window watching the birds fly passed, but then he returned his gaze back to her.

Would you like to become luperci?

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread