I need a smoke break.
[html]

"Of course. To be able be able to express affection for others in different ways, rather then nuzzling and such. But all the ways to be able to make the change seem so.. Painful" As far as she knew, that's all their was to a relationship. Reproduction was one of those things she had never bothered to look that far into. Being 'in heat' was something she learned about first hand a bit ago. But the whole thing was never clear to her, and of course, she had never been around any one long enough for them to be able to teach her.. The only way she had heard you could become luperci was by passing body fluids. And to Yuki, the only body fluid animals produced was blood.

"I would hate to say I wouldn't want to practically bleed out for my own happiness, but you know..- I don't know if I would." After replying to the male, she leaned in to lick some of the drink he had poured into the bowl. It had a strange sense of warmness to it, followed by a bitter shock to her taste buds. The smell made its way into her nose, strong and delicious. Having her first sip of alcohol was enough to make her dizzy, especially starting with some thing this strong. Without any thing to coat it, the drink left behind a wheat-like after taste. "Yes.. Very glad about your, uh.. Resourcefulness." Her head was spinning a bit to fast to think of his actions as stealing. "How can you steal from the dead?"

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread