A million words would not bring you back
[html]

WC:---OOC: we should end this soon :3

Niro watched as she got up, feeling helpless as she soon found it too hard to walk on her own. Niro was actually feeling worse for her as she sat back down already tired from the movement. Even though he didn’t even know what brought her to this particular experience. He felt his heart sink when she mentioned the river, he feared he would not have the strength to go to the river, but then… he might not even make it back to the hotel… he’d managed ot get around it the first time, they’d have to again as well on his way back to the hotel. But he heard her change her mind, he looked at her and smiled weakly.

we can stop at the river, and then possibly move to the hotel, I know there’s food there, and comfortable spots and you don’t have to be alone there, and stay there till you are healed.

He said as he watched her once again get up, but this time she leaned on her horse and moved to the light by the stable doors.Niro followed her, feeling he’d at least gotten to her enough to where she knew sitting and weeping wasn’t getting her anywhere but a sore bottom and wet fur.

<style type="text/css">
.bloodmoony b {font-weight:bold; color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony i {color:#CC6666; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bloodmoony .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.bloodmoony p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bloodmoony {margin:0 auto; width:465px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i37.tinypic.com/xsqvn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FFCCCC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread