The Lost Moon
[html]
By the way, those underscores stretch the board a little, so you might want to not use as many Smile I've sent you a PM, also!

He studied her, as did his companion atop his shoulder, and waited until a reply came, delivered with formalities. He simply looked at her for a moment, somewhat tired and somewhat pleased. She seemed able, confident, and he was glad; some joiners managed to get a place among them by reaching out to his weak heart, and some by their strength. They needed the strength, for winter was approaching. But her confidence faltered and she revealed herself before he had time to reply, and now his curiosity had shifted. Where he had wondered before what her skills could be, he was now more eager to learn of the causes of her... abandonment. His head moved a little to the side and the beads in his mane came together with little clicks and clacks, feathers making soft and swishing sounds in their meeting. "Tell me... why is it, you cannot return?" If she had been cast out, he would need to know, for the safety of the whole tribe. The safety he was responsible for, and that he had failed twice now, recently. He refused to be lulled by the summer moons into believing there were no threats for AniWaya.

<style type="text/css">
.Dawalit b {font-weight:normal; color:#ea5b06; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Dawalitooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Dawalit p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Dawalit {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teepee.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread