A New World
[html]

Ack! Sorry for the wait!

”Heh, no surprise that you wolves don’t like these. They are wolf skulls after all. So, what’s a wolf like you doing around these parts?”

The jackal didn't seem threatening, and Skye wasn't sure that pack canines were allowed to attack those that weren't in their territory. To be safe, though, Skye backed up a few steps. She was sure this pack member would find it rude if she didn't answer her question, so she answered it as safely as she could.

"Well, I'm new to the Souls area..." she said, only knowing the name of the large peninsula because of her parents. "I lived up in the mountains, but decided I wanted to explore around. I didn't mean to get too close to the borders," she added quickly, sparing another glance at the skulls looming over her. She wondered who they were. What they were doing before they came here. Were the innocent bystanders, just straying too close to the borders? Or had they attacked the Inferni, and the pack decided to put the skulls there as a warning?

<style type="text/css">
.beachTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD08B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachTable i {font-style:italic; color:#FFD08B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic; color:#FFD08B; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.beachTable p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 30px; margin:0px;}
.beachTable {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#C19E70; background-image:url(http://i30.tinypic.com/5xth1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFD08B; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#3C575A; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beachTable-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #3C575A; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread