A New World
[html]

It's been really great RPing with you! I hope you don't mind if I wrap this up really quickly - Skye and Sepirah could have another thread soon! ^^ I just need to get more threads with Skye acting as a leader, and I have a lot right now.

Skye nodded quickly, afraid of what would happen if she did otherwise. She didn't want to offend the coyote, and terror crept into her heart as she looked left and right, afraid that another member of the seemingly vicious pack would come and get angry at her. Might rip her to shreds, might add her own skull to the hideous display of hundreds of them on spikes.

Then she realized that she was being ridiculous. There was only the scent of the coyote standing there - however, she backed up before nodding again. "Thanks," she said, although for what, she wasn't sure. She was sure, however, that she didn't want to linger here anymore - the coyote's warning was enough. Yes, she would stay away from Inferni. She would stay away indeed.

So she gave another nod and a smile to the canine who'd warned her, and walked away from the borders that marked her first entrance into the world of Souls for a long, long time.

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread