Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> Ethereal Eclipse. And hi! She's on two legs today Smile

She moved with a silent grace, the little body that slowly made its way through the forest. It wasn't many days since she had come back to Dahlia, and already she had left the packlands to explore elsewhere. Something in her had grown restless during the summer, and she needed to do things, to move. Besides, the scents of her pack haunted her, and she was not comfortable at night, either. The darkness crept in on her and reminded her of her bold statement to her Alpha. I was thinking maybe I could live in the city somewhere. - what kind of thing was that to say? And she had rejected his gracious offer to stay with them again; she regretted this now. Nothing in the world had been able to make her enter the house of her mother, and so she had spent her nights outside. It was not horrible, but she was used to living between walls, and the lack of them caused uneasiness to stir within her. Small legs were a little sore from strange sleep, but they carried her light body easily as she looked for a suitable tree trunk where she could sit. Quickly spotting one (there wasn't exactly a lack of trees!), she strode over to it and sank down in front of it, eagerly opening the book to look at the images inside. Most of what was in it were symbols. Emwe had said it told stories, once, but that he couldn't read them. Vesle couldn't either, but the images were exciting, and some of them scary, and some of them had symbols underneath them. Was it their names? The young female read them with a child's eagerness, saucer-eyed and with a little smile on her face. Even in solitude, she was a shy creature.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread