Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]

<3! 300+ words.

The young Dahlian was quiet, much more so than Princess had ever been at her age... or at any age, if truth be told. Princess Chance had always been a little hellraiser, loud and demanding and far too big for her britches. That had served her well, though, and she certainly liked who she was, even if others might title her prissy. Some were not suited for such loud personalities, though, and it seemed the gray girl was one of them. This only served to make her more likable to Princess, because she found it was difficult to be in the company of someone that was similar to herself. There was never enough air space for such a constricting thing.

"Well, it's kind of complicated. I wasn't born around here, but my mother came here after me and my brother ran away from her when we were really young. She... Wasn't a good mother," she said tentatively, unsure of how to say something akin to "my mother was a terrible woman who abused and neglected my brother and deserves what's coming to her." She shook her head slightly. "Anyway, my brother didn't come with me when I came looking for her, and I found her living in Dahlia de Mai, so I joined. I found my brother in Crimson Dreams a few months later, and he was afraid of our mother, so I moved there to be with him. We used to be really close, until he left a long time ago." She did not know if the girl would know of her mother, so she left out mention of Tokyo's name just incase, for some ridiculous reason, the girl actually liked her mother.

The young woman was not particularly fond of talking about her mother—there was too much hurt there, still simmering beneath the surface that she refused to let show. Instead, she directed the conversation back to the Dahlian girl. "What's your name?" she asked with an encouraging smile. Princess could tell that the girl was more timid than she had ever been, but she did not mind doing most of the talking.

<style type="text/css">

.princessgift01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc89a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princessgift01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; text-align:center;}
.princessgift01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessgift01a {margin:0 auto; width:378px; background-color:#E9E4DD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... osprez.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89637b; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessgift01a-border1 {width:380px; border:1px solid #E9E4DD; margin:0 auto;}
.princessgift01a-line1 {width:348px; border-bottom:1px dotted #c6c1ba; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread