Å du som bur meg i Hjarta inne,
[html]

<3! 300+ words.

“I do miss him,” she admitted plainly. Princess had struggled with the departure of her brother for many months after the fact and she was only just coming to full terms with it. Haven had helped some, but it had been her talk with Niro that had really helped her to see that it was okay to miss him, but that she should not be angry. The mohawked wolf had done what he could to explain himself and his thoughts and even though they were not the words Princess had wanted to hear, she had to admit that they had helped a great deal. “Do you have any brothers or sisters?” Ares was not her only sibling, she knew; she had three deceased ones, for certain, that her mother had killed, but she also knew that Tokyo had been pregnant quite some time ago. Whether or not any of them had survived was beyond her, though, and she doubted she even wanted to know.

Though the name of Soul was made infamous by Haku, Princess only knew of a few of them. She knew little of the history of the family, with the exception of knowing that Haku had been a crazy man. “Vesle is a pretty name,” she commented, considering it. It was unusual, but it sounded pretty, and she could not comment on unusual names. Her own was a very bizarre choice, but it fit her well, she supposed. Her time in Dahlia de Mai had been brief, less than three months by only a few days. The Lady of the Court tried to think of those she knew, but it had been such a long time ago. She shook her head. “No, I’m sorry, but I don’t think I knew a Mew… Were they family?” She couldn’t imagine why else Vesle would be asking. Mew was probably a relative and not in Dahlia de Mai anymore, for whatever reason.

<style type="text/css">

.princessgift01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc89a9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princessgift01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; text-align:center;}
.princessgift01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.princessgift01a {margin:0 auto; width:378px; background-color:#E9E4DD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... osprez.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89637b; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89637b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.princessgift01a-border1 {width:380px; border:1px solid #E9E4DD; margin:0 auto;}
.princessgift01a-line1 {width:348px; border-bottom:1px dotted #c6c1ba; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread