Feed This End
[html]

*tickles you* because I know you hate being poked

Little Nayru was a tough nut to crack for him. Saluce could never really process or figure her out. She was drifting toward maturity faster then he would have thought. And as his eyes lifted up with a smile he could help shake a weird feeling he had. The fairy child sat there eying him, he could read that at least across her face. Was it too much to want her to really act out in a childish manner toward a gift? He almost felt let down with the look across her face. Normally such a thing would bring a barrage of questions, excitement and the inability to wait, but she seemed to have none of those emotions. If that was true would she even care about the gift?

With a gentle smile he unwrapped the dagger for her eyes to see it, hoping she would be excited. Saluce had worked very hard to make such a thing for her, and as it was unveiled he grasped it in his hands to hand it to her. “Since that day, when I watched your eyes light up when you held my father’s dagger, I knew you should have one of your own. With this comes my promise to train you on how to use it to defend, attack, to kill with. If you choose not to accept that part of this gift, the dagger will still remain yours to do as you wish with.”

Saluce never gave a such a gift to anyone without the offer of training. Without offering them the ability to learn how to use it correctly and how to not hurt themselves while learning how to use it. “After all I don’t want you hurting yourself trying to learn how to use it. I’d rather teach you then see you get hurt” The comment itself spoke volumes though, he didn’t have to add that part to it, to describe why he had offered. But what it did speak was that Saluce felt an obligation to her, to guide her if she so choose. Was it a hint at his new found paternal feelings, maybe. She was a child of Dahlia, and as a member of it himself, his obligation to the pack meant an obligation to her, even when she would be an adult.

<style type="text/css">
.saluceforest b {font-weight:normal; color:#c1c87a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.saluceforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 30px 5px 30px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#424928;text-align:center;}
.saluceforest p {text-indent:25px; padding: 1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluceforest{margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#5b6340; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... saluce.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double#424928; padding: 300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#424928; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.saluceforest-divider {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9f9440; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread