Feed This End
[html]
BAD TOUCH! NO! Mmm describing the dagger like the photo we found, tis good? ^^ 436.

The bundle was unwrapped and Nayru was surprised to see the weapon there, she hadn’t expected such a gesture from the male. Of course he crafted weapons, but that was hard work and to make one purely as a gift for her? What reason had he to favor her so? Gingerly she reached out and grasped the handle of the blade bringing it close to her. Crimson eyes inspected the dagger, focusing first on the silvery blade and the burgundy striped handle. Fingers gently ran over the fine details of the grip and guard until ending at the pommel, a scarlet garnet glimmering there like the one Bris had set into her anklet. It matched perfectly as if the two had planned such a set of gifts, the same hue as her blood colored eyes. As she had with his father’s dagger she dug the tip into her finger until the tiny drop of blood pooled there. Turning her eyes up she beamed at the male, her ruby eyes sparkling intensely.

“Truly this is for me?” Why she so desired the blade she couldn’t quite explain, but ever since holding Saluce’s she had thought about it almost daily. She would not admit to the male that she had found heavy sticks about the same weight and had practice holding them as he had instructed her, although surely such information would have brought pride to the grizzled male’s heart. Nor would she tell him that she lusted for shedding blood in a rather unfeminine way despite her prior softness, although perhaps he better than others might understand the feeling she did not understand herself. Instead she simply clasped the gift to her, as if he might change his mind and revoke the present. “I don’t know how to thank you Saluce, this is too great of a gift.”

All the while that her eyes danced and her heart beat faster her voice was ever the beatific and tender tones, raising only a little in enthusiasm. The nuances of her voice were hard to catch, but they were present and to those who listened they expressed her emotions as clearly as her eyes which danced wildly with emotion right then. After holding the dagger for a long while, Nayru remembered herself and gained control of her facial features once more, the calm and stoic expression once more glazing over her eyes as she forcefully eased her heart rate. “Of course I will learn if you are willing to teach me.” Ever eager for knowledge and skill it was one of her childhood traits that she wouldn’t out grow.

table by kahilli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread