Feed This End
[html]

He offered only a small smile to Nayru’s suggestion. Saluce knew her well enough to know that she was being nice, and pleasant. That was all that really mattered, she wasn’t going to laugh with him, or play around much. Those days seemed like they where over for her. So he just nodded with a smirk before continuing to walk. Stretching exercises usually freed him of the problems with his joints and muscles locking up, or being sore. It really was all a product of his lifestyle, he ran, fought, did everything at full speed, no heed paid to his body, and now he was starting to feel the effects. Now it seemed he was going to have to take much more care of his body so he could keep himself going or else he’d succumb to other problems that could take him out of service.

“Pain helps me remember from mistakes, also helps me move forward. This pain reminds me that I am not immortal, that I need to take more care of myself. You’ll deal with pain in your own way, mental and physical Nayru. I still suffer from more mental pain then anything.”He was referencing that moment when he had killed an innocent, killed a previous lover of his, the time when his sins had came back to haunt him. Even now he still wrestled with those demons. Sometimes at night he’d have to leave his home of love with Layla because of the dreams he’d have, except the face of the female was Layla’s. He’d leave to just clear his head, cry in solitude, and fight his demons. But no one knew, not even Layla, he assumed maybe she had suspected something but he hadn’t had the nerve to explain anything to her.

“I pray they you will never have to see those eyes. I was in a battle once, and at the end of it all, when the victims of my swords where scattered around me, that sound triggered a response, an automatic muscle reflex that sent my dagger flying, into the throat of my then Loved one. Those eyes burned into me then. My sins had finally caught up with me, one could say it was her fault for approaching, but really and truly it was me. I lost myself in that battle, lost my head, and I somehow know you are mentally stronger but still the threat remains to you Nayru.” His voice had grown a bit sorrow filled, those events where the reasons he was here now. Outcast and ushered off to keep from being beheaded. But now his so called punishment was turning out to be a make shift paradise. Now he was just worried that bringing his skills with him, training and teaching a young wolf in his ways wouldn’t help bring death back to these lands at his hands.

<style type="text/css"> .sal b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b6ce; letter-spacing:1px; } .sal .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:375px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #464b5e} .sal {margin:0 auto; width:434px; background-color:#848483; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread