Find Your Place
[html]
Welcome to a world where the air I breathe is mine \\:OOC

Word Count: 301. Worth 2 points. Hiya!! Welcome to AniWaya!

IC:// Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind

Hanna could remember the first time she had walked into AniWaya village proper. It was not difficult to recall her hope that she would be liked and accepted, that she would find a place to stay, and that she would fit in. Fitting in was still something the dark wolfess thought she might have some trouble with, but she had a place to stay and a job to fill, and a daughter to be there for, and that, in her mind, took precedence over truly fitting in.

For the past several days, the woman had been waking with the dawn, even if she had been up late the night before. This particular morning, Hanna had risen even earlier and had sat, just out of sight for most, on the porch of her cabin. It had been a beautiful morning, a beautiful dawn. Desi had slept relatively late and then gone off to do her own thing, which, while it worried Hanna, also suited her fine. The femme had gotten to her feet and gone for a walk, making her way eventually to the Great Fire. At one point, Hanna's job had been to collect food for its insatiable jaws, and she respected it and its offspring more than she had prior to holding the path of Gata Hineyu.

For herself as well as for others, the fire served as a beacon, and there never seemed to be no one around. She found that this morning was no exception; a pure white wolfess was standing nearby, her tail swishing eagerly and her adorning necklace making soft sounds with every glance around the village she took. Hanna approached the girl, smiling widely. Good morning! she beamed, following the green eyes' gaze about. Was the girl new to the tribe? Sure is beautiful, aye?

<style type="text/css">
.susquehanna-a01 .ooc-head {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:10px; padding:3px}
.susquehanna-a01 .ooc-head b {color:#021F2B;}
.susquehanna-a01 .ic-head {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:10px; padding:3px}
.susquehanna-a01 .ic-head b {color:#021F2B;}
.susquehanna-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2B4532; letter-spacing:1px; }
.susquehanna-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.susquehanna-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.susquehanna-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#252f4f; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... dscopy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5e916d; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread