Find Your Place
Hearing a voice, Ralla turned to see a tall black wolfess greeting her. The native wolfess was around six foot three; a full five inches taller than Ralla. Scars marred an otherwise lovely face, but Ralla was not intimidated; rather, the wolfess's smile and words were kind and welcoming.

"It is indeed!" Ralla agreed whole-heartedly. So far, every sign she had seen had pointed to good beginings and family, and her visions and signs being right always assured Ralla more than anything else. She willed her tail to a slower wag--slightly embarassed at her boistrous and unconceiled enthusiasm--and turned to greet the native wolfess formally.

"My name is Ralla, and I am a new 'Itse'," she said with a slight curling of her tongue. The word taught to her by Chief Dawali was foreign to even her very gutteral home dialect, but she was grateful for the title nonetheless. "What's your name? And um...where do I go...?" She felt a little awkward with how her first introductions were going, but the question had to be asked. She needed to find the natural groove of the tribe's workings and then find where she fit in that groove. Joining would be pointless unless she did just that.

Ralla walked up to the tall wolfess with her own hands clasped behind her back and a smile plastered on her face. She felt silly, but since she was neither fortune-telling nor in the presence of her Chief, she felt no need to mask her inner emotions.

Messages In This Thread