Find Your Place
[html]
Welcome to a world where the air I breathe is mine \\:OOC

Word Count: 336. Worth 2 points. It isn't the highest quality, but I wanted to get something up. I'm sorry I fail! And yeah, I know she's at least borrowing a horse in a later thread with Liliana. :3

IC:// Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind

My name's Susquehanna, but most people know me as Hanna, the woman's voice replied to Ralla's query. She identified herself as an Itse, the general membership title, and Hanna nodded. She herself had not spent much time as an Itse by name, but she had plenty of experience in sitting at the lower end of the ranks. Luckily, AniWaya's tribal nature ensured that even the lower ranks did not seem so horrible to have.

Continuing to answer Ralla's question, Hanna drew breath and spoke further, Where you need to go depends a lot on what you want to do first. As far as professions go, much is dictated on your prior skills, but there is something for everyone. But I'm sure Dawali will have spoken with you about those. She gave another small smile, a momentary vigorous wag of her tail. She did not want to seem redundant when it would be almost certain that Ember or Dawali would have mentioned the way the jobs worked and perhaps even which were most likely to suit Ralla

As far as a house, well, there are plenty to choose from, and if you want to build your own, you are certainly welcome to bunk with me and my daughter Desi for as long as you need to. She's not quite a year old, and I'm sure she would love the company. A mental light-bulb went off then, and she only barely kept herself from yelling something similar to Eureka! out loud. Her own tail beating rapidly now that she was on a trail, so to speak, and feet nearly dancing, Hanna presented a thought she might work (though if it did not, she would not be heartbroken).

Say, would you like me to help you choose a horse of your own? Maybe not immediately, but soon? I'm one of the animal caretakers; I own Galilahi, one of the paint mares. She tried to make the statement as matter-of-fact as she could. After all, she wasn't trying to brag.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread