Find Your Place
[html]

Meh, it's fine :3 I understand ^-^ Thanks for taking the time anyway! Big Grin Also, a mention about Ralla's reaction to horses can be found in 'Preparation for the Unknown'. Ya know; just so I don't get warned for post recycling >.>

The new wolf, Susquehanna, introduced herself, and Ralla's smile broaded before she nodded to answer Hanna's next statement. "Yes, Chief Dawali explained briefly to me the titles. I just need to get used to them, that's all. But my path? Mm... I'm sure I can find it." Even with that said, Ralla really wasn't. If I was so sure of finding my path in the first place, I wouldn't have run away here! When Hanna then suddenly offered for her to bunk in their house, Ralla was surprised to say the very least. There for a day, and already her new packmate was offering for Ralla to pose such an imposition.

"I don't think I could trouble you, but thank you! I'm sure I could build a hut like the ones back--" the word 'home' had almost come out of her mouth before she stifled the urge to finish it. "...back from where I came from... But yes, I'll be fine in a tree until I get the tools to make it." The practice of sleeping in trees was common back in the Moon Tribe where the summers were so stifling hot that it was cooler to sleep on the chilling ground or bark of a tree. Even if during the winter the tribe retired to caves or huts, many of the huts were sometimes built in the trees themselves using rope and something called 'nails'--a tool of the Long Gones. I have to make my own way. I must learn to be independent... That thought made Ralla shiver a little. She had always been watched--even if from afar--to protect her from mistakes. How well would her life go now that a silent guardian wasn't always over her shoulder?

But then Ralla heard the mention of a puppy.

"You have a daughter!?" She asked with unmasked excitement. Ralla was a stickler for puppies--the cuteness being the number one culprit--and even though Desi--as Hanna had named her--was almost as old as Ralla herself, that didn't lessen the cuteness factor. I mean, who could ever deny pups!?

The day was getting on fast, and the light of the sun was now in full-swing as they spoke. "Horses you say?" Hanna's new excitement at the mention of the beasts put a smile on Ralla's face as the opposite female began to wag her own tail. "I'm sure I would love to pick a horse out. But... It's my first day; I'd feel much too presuming to just take a horse for my own. But I would love to meet Gali... Galila... Gali-lahi...?" Once more the pronunciation tongue-twisted Ralla, and she felt slightly embarassed at her fumble. Home's language was never so...twisty, she thought with an inner amused face.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread