Meeting the pack
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #9E9355;background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1e78le.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D5CDA8;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#546e40; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#5F5442;}</style>

She watched him roll over and she sat not meaning to try and start anything, it was her instincts taking over for a moment. A light smile came and she nosed lightly through his fur starting at in between his shoulder blades nipping at any fleas and ticks she came across then licking at any sign of blood to heal the small bug made wound. It had been a long time since she had cleaned another's fur and itched at a hard to reach itch. Her father was the only other male that she had done this with. She felt a little awkward but her mind began to get lost in the action. She actually enjoyed doing this type of activity, not realizing it was a bonding activity. Her ears flicked forward her eyes looking to what part of his face she could see. She paused her activity and responded softly not needing to speak loud or anything so it was sort of a whisper but too loud to be, "Oh..I came aboard a ship that some dog's used, and found myself here. I wasn't really aiming to go anywhere...just somewhere.." She didn't want to think about her reason why, she just had to leave her family feeling unwanted--as usual. The wolf/husky never really felt loved much, only her father showed it at times with the approving smile he used to give her, but now that was different that was the past.

Her eyes was scanning through his fur, trying to keep her mind off her past, watching how his body responded so she knew where to itch at him with her teeth as she would herself. For some reason she was really liking this, a quiet peaceful moment, talking with another who seemed to be kind and nice cleaning his fur of ticks and any itch she found on the way. Adonia tended to keep her fur clean and found waterfalls to be great tools for cleaning herself as well as lakes. Drowning those little suckers were fun. Every so often she'd find some old shampoo or soap and used that in her fur, that was about every few months she found those things. The clean feeling was nice as a treat to herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread