Distracting thoughts
[html]

WC:321 (2 points) OOC: woo hoo ^^

Liliana listened as the young woman rambled on, she didn’t really get much of what she was saying but she really was paying attention. They soon found themselves at the gate that let them into the AniWayan territory. She turned to Orin, a serious look now on her face.

I don’t know how Dawali our leader would react to that, I think it best if you asked him about watching the borders for signs of your friend. I don’t see that he’ll deny you, but it’s better to ask him than me, or even Nayati, he’s good friends with the Chief, I am not particularly one of those that could give you that kind of permission.

She said, she wanted to make it clear to Orin that she had only so much say before it would have to go to the leaders, she opened the gate, first letting Grace through then waiting for Orin to join the horse. Her slight smile returned to her face, showing the pink furred female that she was still going to be her friend. She mulled over Orins question. She did love it here, even though she felt out of place now, she knew that her spirit guide was a big part of being in the pack, but she hadn’t gotten hers yet… but she wouldn’t leave just because of that…

Aniwaya… well it’s the only pack I’ve lived in really, it’s much different than what I use to do, though in some ways the same. We have many ceremonies thanking the lands for what they’ve given us, and we farm, which from what I know is quite rare, and we also work for each other.

She said happily telling her what she wanted to know, though keeping anything out that she felt the need to. She didn’t even mention the spirit guide, mostly because it was already depressing her that she didn’t have one yet.

<style>
.lili-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-d04 b {color:#132314; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lili-d04 {background-color:#B9C8BA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #EBF5FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444D44; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-d04-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread