The Wayfarer
[html]

Yay! Big Grin Fairly short post, but can't say much more until words start exchanging Tongue

Ralla had not expected to be greeted by anyone, much less her Chief. Startled for the second time in perhaps a minute, she stumbled clumsily out-of-character to her feet to don a formal posture to the tall red wolf. "Chief Dawali! Hello!" The surprise had made Ralla's eyes widen momentarily, but the wind was thankfully favorable and turned the smoke from the fire away now. "What brings you here now?" The Chief's voice was kind and deep, and Ralla relaxed a little from her stiff standing in response. As far as the white wolfess could tell, her Chief was a kind wolf, and she had no need to fear the restrictions of her former tribe being enforced her...she thought. But, since old habits die hard...

"I was only looking at the Great Fire, and then I saw the owl," she said as she gestured to where it had flown. The sign of the owl sparked a sudden need to tell her Chief about it, also. "It was the Wayfarer sign; very good from where I come from. For a tribe, it means the changing of things for the better. Has anything of the like happened lately...?" In all likelihood, the sign was a precursor to the actual change that was to come, but she had to ask anyway since signs also pertained to the past.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread