The Wayfarer
[html]

Smile

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She seemed as surprised as he was, and he smiled a little extra for both their starts. At her question, his palms flew to either side of him and he spoke casually, his pose not very dominating. He saw no point in flaunting his status; they all knew him, here. "Oh, I come by every so often to tend the Fire, put more firewood on it and such. We have no Fire Tenders of high enough rank right now, so it falls on me to do it." His hands moved in elegant patterns as words trailed out of him, gestures that meant nothing at all, but simply accompanied his sentences. He was just about to ask her the same question she had given him when she answered it. Nodding as she spoke, he was all ears. He believed in signs; it was one of his duties as healer, but he never did it. As an apprentice, it had become clear that he had no talent for this, and they had excluded it from his training. Still, Dawali knew very well, and believed strongly, that there was wisdom beyond their eyes and ears, that could be reached through certain place, people or phenomena. Ralla was not the first one to see something in the fumes of the Great Fire.

When she prompted him, he gave the question a little thought, but eventually shrugged and shook his head vaguely as he spoke. "I.. don't think so? Perhaps it is still in the future, or perhaps it was just for you?" Sometimes, he knew, visions did not concern everyone, but only the life of the seer.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#302b3d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#c1d9c2; background-image:url(http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6918/souls37.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#463e40; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread