Don't Worry 'Bout Me
[html]

*sniff sniff* sad post! D: <3

WC:800+

It was all the Knight could do to not demand the attention of his two family members and finish the argument where it was now but instead he stood and watched. The sound of their yelling and anger made the fur on the back of his neck stand up. This was wrong! Now, being calm and rational, he could see that this yelling idea simply didn't work with young wolves. Sure you could make them apologize, force them to be submissive, maybe even try and contain them to the pack lands but in the end all that grew in the young male would be a hatred for the rules and a rebellious nature. Of course he wanted to defend his mate even if it was against his own son but at the same time his heart was completely torn. He was being faced with an impossible decision: defend his mate or defend his only son.

Ghita's words were harsh on the boy but stood true, though a little exaggerated, for the most part. There was no way to argue that there was a possibility that this Conor might come around wondering who had been on his lands and what there business with his daughter was. However, there was also no doubt that Jazper would be right there with his son to help him explain if it came down to that. It was more Aro's actions that disturbed Jazper. The disrespect for his mothers words, the blaming and the pure anger in his voice. Today he learned that his son had inherited his physical rage and his mothers inability to calm down once the fire was lit, a dangerous combination.

A sting tugged on the warriors big heart as he watched his tiny mate storm off, the door only closing after he could see the immense pain and the tears already filling her eyes while Aro's remained filled with heat. A sadness came over him as he looked to his boy with his and Ghita's emotional pain in his golden eyes. Jazper, up till now, had always been Aro's rock. Never had he lost control on his son or shown that he was anything but proud and happy. Now his amber orbs looked straight into Aro's so full of the emotions he had never shown him. He was hurting. Not in the way that his mate was. Not from Aro's neglect to tell him where he had gone, not from the fear that he had lost his son, but from the sadness he felt at seeing his family be torn apart through anger.

He sat down silently. There wasn't much he could say right now. Aro had shown such disrespect towards Ghita and in turn disrespect to him. There was no reason, had he stayed calm, that she should have gotten so angry. Yes, he was still angry inside but his love for his family had calmed him down while the other two kept yelling and letting their emotions control themselves. This conversation wasn't about his original behavior, that he could deal with. Now the lesson was much harder to explain. “You know Aro, most five month old pups are playing and running around but while other pups were enjoying their puphood I watched my parents lives be taken away.” Never before had he shared his unfortunate past with Aro but this seemed like the perfect time.

“I almost died of starvation before I made it over the mountains and found a pack that took me in an a female who was expecting pups. However, just when I was starting to feel like I was part of a family, the fire hit the old lands and I never saw that fay again.” Looking at the manor he sighed, “Lucky for me her mother Deuce Rhiannon and her mate Lucifer found this old place with some others and took me in as one of their own. Now both of them have left these lands and are no longer mates.”

Bringing his eyes back to his son he continued the tale, “But I will never see my father or mother again. Probably not my adoptive parents either. All I ever wanted growing up was to have a real family again and I found your mother and had you and your sister. You only get one set of parents Aro and sometimes you will fight but what would you do if that was the last conversation you had with your mother?” The question was a hard one, a grown up tough question indeed. “You never know what might happen in a day, in an moment. You could blink and never see us again.” Inside the large teddy bear was braking apart with memory after memory flashing through his mind. Still his poster remained tall and proud, his broad chest and those intense golden eyes just starting to water dared his son to be angry with him now. A lesson had to be learned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread