Don't Worry 'Bout Me
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

He watched her snarling when he heard her talk about grounding him, "Watch me!" He snapped in response, "I may not even come back!" He added fur going up again as he became enraged again. He was starting to want to sink his teeth into something. She was just rubbing him the wrong way, and she wasn't stopping and nor was he as she went on about Nayru, his snarl became more 'demonic' like as his eyes began to show his blinding rage now he was a hair away from snapping physically at her. "I wasn't talking to you! I'm talking to dad!" He said standing up and stepping toward her every glimmer in his eyes said he hated her, he didn't want anything to do with his mom, the woman who birthed him. He saw the look he gave her and he snarled at it tail going straight out and slightly up ready for the challenge, but she turned him away wanting Jazper, his father to handle this, "Good, I don't want to see you anymore! Just stay the hell away from me!" He said nearly stalking after her not seeing the tears welling up in her eyes, he was too pissed to care.

He looked to his father, the only one he still loved right now, he didn't yell at him, he gave him his punishment. His mother had screamed at him and went physcho. Snorting he relaxed again seating as his hackles fall down, the silence seemed to drawn on before his father spoke, anger still in his eyes, but not directed to the black male. At first he didn't understand what his father was saying, but then he began to understand, it was his father's childhood. The angry began to release from him as he heard, not yet understanding the point of his words until near the end of the words. His ears went back in shame. What if that was the last words he said? He recalled them and suddenly an apple formed in his throat as guilt hit him like a rock. He hung his head down not looking at his father as his tail began to tuck close to him. He felt a sting in his nose when it began to tingle tears fighting to come out, but he wouldn't cry, no never would he cry. He did sniffle back, "I'm sorry..I-I lost control of myself. " Slowly his gaze came up to his dad's, "Dad...how..how am I going to apologize to mom?" He didn't even know where to begin. But his father was right, in every way. Now he just fell silent realized now just how out of control and awful he was, but how else was he suppose to respond? She wouldn't shut up, she just kept going!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread