Don't Worry 'Bout Me
[html]

WC:300+

He could remember very vividly the arguing that had taken place many moons ago between himself and his parents. They had yelled and rattled him up and left him feeling alone in the world. Looking at Aro he could see himself in him so much. Here was a boy trying so hard to do what he thought in his heart was right but his parents had over reacted and left him emotional and shaking with anger. If he had been raised into one of those families that went around fighting for themselves the anger would be good but for the Knight family it was a handicap. They were suppose to help others and to do that they needed to be able to control himself. If he couldn't control his anger with his mother then he had to learn the hard way.

Jazper almost felt bad telling his son about his piece of crap past. After all, he had survived it and now had a beautiful family and a home. Instantly he say the change in his boys temperament. The two strong males sat, father and son, a moment in their lives where they would learn a little more about each other. “You know I can't tell you that Aro. It's up to you to make peace with your mom and until you do I'm the one stuck livin' with her.” He chuckled trying to lighten the mood. Everyone in the pack could tell you that that women could be strong headed. She lost her temper often and when she did it went onnnnn. At least he only lost his temper every now and then.

Laying down he let out a sigh. “Well Aro. I guess it's just a little harder growing up than it looks.” At this point in his life he was very grateful that he didn't have to go through all that stuff again. “Growing up wasn't a piece of cake. When I was your age I chased after girls and caused trouble and ended up so angry at Lucifer and Deuce. You know if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be who I am today. They taught me to work hard and take care of the people around me. You know they hardly had time for anything besides fighting with each other but they made me want to be a better man. You need to find your own reason to be who you want to be.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread